Cox Media Group Jacksonville has an immediate opening for a Local Client Services Coordinator to assist in all aspects
of local sales. The Local Client Services Coordinator will be responsible providing customer support for the Account
Manager by working closely with them to develop; long-term customer relationships, while meeting cluster sales goals.
The Local Client Services Coordinator will be the direct point of contact for local CMG radio clients, handling requests
such as promotional support, invoice requests, copy creation and many more exciting parts of the sales process. This
position will also serve as a liaison with internal departments.PRIMARY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning, co-ordination and execution of sales promotions Account Manager as needed.
- Work with promotions coordinators and marketing directors at each radio station to produce creative and detailed
promotional proposals for clients within deadlines.
- Prepare appropriate internal paperwork so ensure flawless execution of promotions.
- Prepare recaps for clients at the culmination of each promotion or campaign.
- Interface with the General Sales Managers and traffic directors to work through clearance issues. Will work with
Account Managers and clients for approvals, as well as providing paperwork and documentation for Account Managers,
clients and traffic for the make goods.
- Vet and research station credits/adjustments – figure out alternative options to taking credits if possible.
- Enter sales orders and production orders for radio stations on a daily basis by the deadlines.
- Review orders as they are received and vetting them for any rate or buying discrepancies before entering.
- Assist in developing and executing good strategy for client relations including keeping up to date client contact list for the
cluster, assisting in formal correspondence and client appreciation.
- Provide clients with answers to questions regarding spot times, invoices, competitive spending and promotional support.
- Maintain client records, proposals/ pending avails through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation and updating on
a consistent basis.
- Foster positive relationships with internal departments, clients and the Account Managers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality essential.
- Proficiency with Marketron, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to compose correspondence as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate professionally with all levels of management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and organization skills, with attention to detail accuracy and follow-up.
- Able to work as part of a group, and with all levels of department personnel with tact and discretion.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks, with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- College Degree or minimum of 1 years equivalent experience in a sales or sales support role.
Cox Media Group
US-FL-Jacksonville-8000 Belfort Pkwy
Apr 17, 2015, 10:59:00 PM