Register to View and Apply
Email Job Alerts - Please send me relevant job listings, career events and other information that match my criteria. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties.
I've read and agree to the
One moment please...
Welcome to WorkInEntertainment.com! Here's the job that interests you:
Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets after pending transactions. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
• Provide engineering and show support for regional sports network
• Maintain a large Avid Interplay workgroup environment
• Maintain and operate satellite transmit and receive equipment
• Maintain 3 control rooms, 3 production facilities and terminal gear
• Assist SBG station group with Avid Support needs and questions
• Build standalone Avid systems for SBG station deployments
• Avid ACSR status or equivalent experience a must
• Job will be computer and workflow heavy
• Knowledge of Telestream Vantage, Telestream Flip Factory, and Harmonic Pro Media Carbon a plus
• Knowledge of any of the following is a bonus: Chyron HyperX, Miranda Kaleido, Grass Valley routing, Ross switchers
• Ability to work well with others
• The selected applicant must have a flexible schedule during certain months of the year and be able to work nights and weekends
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
A Few Related Jobs
Software Engineer II- Data Engineer
AV & Multimedia Engineer
Senior QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
Digital Multimedia Reporter
Software Engineer II
Software Engineer III
Reporter I, MultiMedia Journalist
Sound Engineer - House of Blues
Digital Multimedia Journalist
Career Advice Blog
© 2012-2019 Work In Entertainment, LLC.