Working as a Production Assistant (temporary) in our Professional Development business, you will
provide general administrative support to the Production Manager. You will also
provide production support by creating and maintaining spreadsheets, monitoring
and ordering office supplies, maintaining departmental records, processing files,
assisting with special projects, setting up meetings, and checking manuscripts, page
proofs, and finished books as needed.
- Office experience preferred.
- Familiarity with copyeditors marks and proofreading is a plus.
- Good office manner and ability to deal with people in a professional way.
- Computer literate, Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, motivated.
- Organized, efficient, attention to detail required to provide production and administrative support.