A Writer/Producer with solid creative, conceptual, AVID editing, writing and producing skills. Frequently assigned to produce midlevel productions and intermittently assigned to work on HBO’s tent pole productions; particularly when the incumbent is demonstrating strong creative, managerial and/or leadership skills. Produces midlevel productions independently with regular management oversight. Works on high-level productions with frequent guidance from senior staff and management oversight. Coordinates multi-disciplinary staff during actual production.
• Conceptualizes, writes, produces and edits promotions for films, series, sports events and special presentations.
• Maintains creative vision and “look and feel” of productions from inception to release. Screens and researches content.
• Develops concepts. Writes scripts. Edits content. Directs voice-over talent. Supervises graphics sessions. Selects music. Supervises edit sessions. Supervises occasional shoots.
• Manages prescribed deadlines.
• Responsible for administrative and logistical project oversight.
• Sound project management skills.
• Solid writing and production skills.
• Strong AVID edit capabilities.
• Working knowledge of production management, post-production, video, writing and producing.