Creates artwork that informs the early Visual Development process as well as the production process once the look of picture is defined.
• Work under the guidance of a Production Designer and Art Director to generate artwork related to characters, environments, backgrounds, costume and prop design.
• Supports the Story, Modelling, Surfacing, Matte Painting and Layout departments on design specifics required for establishing locations and cameras.
• Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Communicate progress of work to production staff.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA.
• Ability to think and design from concept to finish independently.
• Strong understanding of design principles and color theory.
• Can collaborate within a team of artists.
• Strong time management skills.
• Proficient in Photoshop.
• Knowledge of Maya and/or ZBrush a plus.