- Responsible for the Preparation of the annual budget and monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Compare results to plan.
- Work with Programming and Business Affairs to develop scheduling and cost assumptions.
- Develop various scheduling scenarios for financial evaluation.
- Calculate the impact of proposed schedule changes.
- Budget and Forecast cash disbursements and receipts.
- Calculate net cash flow for budgets and forecasts.
- Communicate divisional results with Group and Corporate management.
- Work with Sales Finance in New York to prepare by title profitability analysis.
- Coordinate with our counterparts at CBS Television Studios to ensure that our assumption are synchronized.
- 7-10 plus years of accounting and financial work experience with progressive responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. MBA, CPA and/or CMA preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with Oracle and IBM Cognos TM1 preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled