Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) develops and oversees the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution and broadcasting. Warner Bros’ content is distributed around the world by Warner Bros. Television’s Domestic and International Distribution groups.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Television seeks a Creative Affairs intern for the Spring 2019 term. This is an opportunity for a student from an accredited college to gain an understanding of TV by observing and assisting in Creative Affairs. This intern will:
• Experience all aspects of the television development process for comedy & drama.
• Provide backup assistance by answering phones, copying, and filing documents.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
• Currently enrolled, in good standing, at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2019.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, etc)