Are you enthusiastic about TV shows, movies and cartoons? Would you like to be paid for watching TV? Then join us! We’re looking for a Trainee in Motion Design.
OK, there's some more to it than just watching TV. We are looking for a ‘Creative Trainee’ to join our Creative Department (Central and Eastern Europe) at Turner Broadcasting based in Munich. You would join us for a paid year to become a part of our buzzing on air creative team. Working alongside other experienced producers and graphic designers your tasks would involve the creation of on-air promotion and marketing spots, graphics and support of the team wherever required.
Every year Turner produces award winning shows and brings them to an international audience on our ﬂagship channels Cartoon Network, TNT Serie, TNT Film, TNT Comedy, Adult Swim and Boomerang.
• Knowledge of TV / Broadcast, current trends
• Knowledge of basic video editing
• Knowledge of Premiere & After Effects (and more Adobe programs) is of advantage.
• Basic graphic/motion design skills are of advantage.
• Fluency in English is a must, any Eastern European language would also be advantageous.
• Most importantly you have to be passionate about TV