Entercom is building an in-house traffic content team. Duties include:
- Voicing Traffic reports on Entercom stations to air on broadcast and digital platforms.
- Gathering, writing, recording, editing and delivering traffic reports as outlined by Entercom
- Providing live reads of traffic sponsors within designated reports by the company including logging commercials and discrepancies
- Making station appearances as required.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Minimum 2 year traffic or news reporting for broadcast media.
- Must be computer literate, have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Must be helpful in traffic gathering operation.
- Knowledge of the broadcast area geography and transportation systems is essential
- 4 year degree preferred.