Total Traffic & Weather Network, is the nation’s largest supplier of traffic, weather, and information programming to the broadcast industry. Our product airs in 170+ markets on 2,400+ radio stations. We provide advertisers with high reach, product placement opportunities via traffic and information sponsorships on a market-by-market or national basis. We also extend the clients ability to reach highly qualified consumers through our national mobility platform: www.sigalert.com.
For more information about Total Traffic & Weather Network, please visit http://www.TTWNetwork.com
Total Traffic & Weather Network has an opening for a full-time Producer/Anchor in Tampa, FL. Our ideal candidate is outgoing, collaborative, helpful and takes direction well. You will work in a fast-paced, challenging and friendly environment with great career advancement opportunity. As a full time employee of TTWN, you will be eligible for Company benefits which include paid vacation, 401K, and health insurance as defined by the Company’s policy.
As a Producer/Anchor you will:
• Provide live and voice tracked radio information reports such as traffic, weather, and news updates.
• Gather information utilizing our company’s proprietary resources, including sensor data, cameras, web sites, maps and calling local sources
• Manage gathered information, keeping all the facts straight, making sure details are accurate and current and tracking any changes in each circumstance
• Will be required to work a split shift schedule
• Minimum of 3 years of on-air broadcast experience required
• Working knowledge of central Florida area roads and traffic patterns preferred
• Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and adapt to the needs a fast paced newsroom style atmosphere
• Must be detail oriented and able to "follow-up until resolved"
• Windows based computer skills
• Adobe Audition & Goldwave editing skills required
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.