Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
FOX Sports Arizona is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join our team!
• Manipulating the daily log with minimal supervision to ensure spots are placed correctly
• Reconciling daily log for FCS stations through edit posting shows as well as adding and deleting spots as necessary
• Building and scheduling formats into the schedule
• Inputting the monthly program schedule and booking supplier time based on distributions of shows
• Ensuring all supplier rundowns are accurate and match the format of the show
• Backing up other positions in the department as necessary
• Edit/Manipulate daily logs by placing commercials in appropriate places on the log based on client specifications
• Book supplier time and Worldlink orders for FCS and FSN stations
• Pull Originations from Woodlands and enter them into the daily log
• Reconcile daily log which may include write ins, rain logs, and alternate logs
• Build formats and schedule formats in the system
• Cross training on all other duties in the department.
• Education/ Experience- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Language/ Communication- English.
• Mathematical/ Reasoning Skills- Consistent with liberal arts bachelor's at a minimum.
• Computer Skills- Wide Orbit Traffic System, Microsoft Office.
• Regularly required use of hands and fingers to write, manipulate telephone and computer keyboard
• Regularly required to hear, talk and use close vision. Regularly seated for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Typical Tools, equipment, and materials utilized:
• Computer, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, fax machine
• Primarily works in a quiet professional office environment