Warner Media is one of the nation's largest media companies, delivering programming and original sports, news, and entertainment content to audiences globally. This position is a key contributor to the continued success of the company and our clients.
This role will specifically focus on supporting our Entertainment and Emerging Consumers Sales teams, which will require supporting their business as well as on call requirements and responsibilities.
The primary purpose of the Traffic Coordinator position is to accurately traffic all Warner Media sold interactive campaigns with an emphasis on video, display and mobile advertising for the Entertainment and Emerging Consumers properties to help maximize revenue.
• Maintaining and communicating technical specs to sales, clients and agencies, securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads in ad server software and monitoring campaign performance
• The Traffic Coordinator will aid in decision making regarding process improvement and play an important role in campaign optimization determinations
• In addition, this position will carry a strong voice for Ad Ops with product and third party vendors as well as supporting day-to-day operational issues of Warner Media Digital Ad Sales
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
The ideal candidate should have a varied skill set that includes:
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Meticulous attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent working knowledge of campaign management, optimizations and ad trafficking
• Knowledge of website basics (standard web terms, industry ad standards)
• Experience in a trafficking role, ad sales environment or experience with scheduling ads into an ad server (DoubleClick DFP, FreeWheel and Operative One preferred)
• Knowledge of Flash, Rich Media, DHTML, HTML5 etc., familiarity with online advertising principles and Internet technologies are a plus