At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
• BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years professional experience in building consumer web applications.
• Experience with API development (i.e. REST, JSON, XML, SOAP)
• Experience working with back-end databases (PostgreSQL, Hive).
• Experience developing software for deployment on Linux/UNIX.
• Experience with Agile software development.
• Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Rest API, JS