At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
This is an excellent opportunity as a part of Enterprise Systems team to make an impact. Someone having strong application development, writing, collaboration, and communication skills. The focus will be on creating, maintaining, and improving our Salesforce applications that enable our customer success. Talented and developer at heart who gets excited about 100% code coverage in your unit tests and crafting the perfect field label, then we’d love to talk to you.Additionally, thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative in nature across multiple product functions including Sales & Marketing, product management, engineering, etc.
• Will be responsible for engineering, designing, and implementing complex Salesforce solutions—including write functional and technical specifications, coding, support, agile team principles and leadership
• Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
• Taking impactful features from idea to implementation, providing technical leadership to small development team. Champion best practices and policies, guide and influence team on leveraging such practices.
• Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery teams
• Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test, on time delivery. Self-managing to come up with pre-sprint technical design and grooming activities
• Drive low-level architecture and contributes to high-level architecture. Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to Pandora’s success
• Ability to dive deep and research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary
• Support change control best practices, including the management of user requests/approvals and promoting changes to production
• Must be able to walk the talk and code, troubleshoot and debug for issues
• Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Must have a passion for team and team members’ successes
• Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively
• Excellent leadership, prioritization, problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
• Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
Education & Technical Skills:
• B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years of working experience in full lifecycle implementations including hands on design & development in building custom solutions on force.com platform using APEX, Lightning, SOQL, formulas, relationship, lookups, components, web application development and UI related coding technologies
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (Dev 401) and Certified Platform Developer II (Dev 501), Force.com platform, Apex Development (customization) Certifications are
• Experience with Sales cloud, Service cloud, marketing, communities cloud implementation.
• Must have development experience including contract, account, lead, opportunity and asset management.
• Experience with source driven development using GIT, ANT & IDE like IntelliJ or VS Code
• Significant experience in practicing and leading agile methodologies, including scrum to drive and deliver functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops
• Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills with passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
• Proven ability to design and optimize technical systems in support of organizational process
• Experience leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements, preparing and maintaining TDD
• Must be comfortable analyzing data, identifying trends and correcting data quality issues
• Good understanding of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
• Comfortability with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE or Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
Good to have:
• Experience in integrating SFDC with other Cloud and On-premise applications such as Big Machines, Zuora, Eloqua and Oracle, DFP, ADX, etc.
• Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OpenId Connect, OAuth 2.0)