At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
We are searching for a smart, creative and ambitious Senior Program Manager Brand Partnerships in our LA or NYC office to oversee the post-sale execution of experiential and digital sponsorship programs for Pandora’s national and regional advertising clients. The candidate will lead the day-to-day relations with the client and cross-functional internal teams, and will be a critical part of delivering growth and innovation to the businesses you represent. This position will require activating fully integrated marketing campaigns that bring our client's brands to life in a variety of ways through event marketing, regional and national events, viral campaigns and digital executions. You will manage these promotions as they go live, be a loyal brand advocate and work closely with internal teams and vendors to consistently exceed expectations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Lead day-to-day account management for custom client projects (experiential and digital)
• Oversee and manage project activation plans, implementation and project wrap reports from start to finish
• Manage partners, and other resources, to ensure proper coordination of all program components and logistics
• Build strong relationships and work collaboratively with all internal departments (advertising sales, creative, product, design, events production, finance) to ensure best-in-class work and output for our clients
• Work closely with team leadership to identify proactive opportunities across multiple accounts
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding and a passion for clients’ industry
• Commit to producing the highest standard of work for client and internal projects
• Travel when required - we produce projects and events across the country and as a result 50% travel should be expected
• A minimum of 6 years of Account Management experience, working on both experiential and digital programs
• Proven success in senior level client relationship development, management, retention and growth
• Previous experience working with various experiential agencies and activation teams
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, project management experience, and prioritization of tasks
• Superior interpersonal skills to work closely with other team members and the client across multiple offices and regions
• Proven experience in advertising, marketing, and communications; ability to think both strategically and tactically, concept through execution
• Solid understanding of social media tools and digital platforms
• Professional attitude and strong leadership skills
• BA/BS or relevant work experience
• Love of music!