The Senior Financial Analyst will support the Clear Channel Outdoor Financial Planning & Analysis team, primarily in the area of sales reporting, consolidated forecasting, budgeting, P&L analysis, and corporate initiatives. The Analyst will provide consolidated executive reporting for both the corporate office and the local markets where Clear Channel operates. The aim of these activities is to provide timely tools and reports that allow the executive team to drive results. The Analyst will also be involved in many other areas of financial analysis, including market variance analysis, corporate initiatives, compensation analysis, and ad-hoc requests and special projects.
• Support company-wide budget, forecasting, consolidated reporting activity
• Provide in depth analysis on either revenue or expense items
• Run weekly, monthly, and quarterly automated reporting to business units
• Assist in managing corporate initiatives
• Work with functional leaders to integrate and model information into business planning, budgeting and forecasting exercises via financial systems
• Provide support to various ad-hoc requests and special projects
• Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong analysis, problem solving, and research skills, with ability to apply good judgment
• Ability to prepare and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees/customers and align and integrate with other departments and sites within the company
• Ability and flexibility to work under pressure and concurrently on multiple projects and deal with ambiguity
• Proactively questions current practices; ability to identify root cause and corrective actions and drive improvements
• Computer and systems proficiencies - strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access)
• Experience with corporate budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
• Executive exposure – ability to present findings to top leaders in clear, concise, manner
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong time management, organization and prioritization skills with comfort in being self-directed and leading team initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with an accounting or finance emphasis
• Minimum 3-4 years of directly related experience, in an accounting/financial analysis role,
• FP&A Experience in a large organization
• Organization – Track complex sets of information in accurate and organized processes
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Teamwork & Communication - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communication is critical to the success of this role.
• Professionalism - Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
• Initiative - Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Asks for and offers help when needed
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands. The employee must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds. Employee must have the ability to see written documents, computer screens and to adjust focus.
• This job is performed in a temperature controlled office environment.