Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company’s businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Posting Job Description Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, Sales Analytics & Reporting, for the Sales department. This position will focus on supporting monthly/quarterly sales reporting for both Physical and Digital business. Additionally, this person will ensure data integrity by collaborating with IT team and resolve open issues with data feeds.
What part will you play?
• Assist in the preparation of sales reporting and Trade Fund accrual reporting for physical and digital monthly/ quarterly.
• Perform in-depth and root cause analysis, identify trends, and report key findings
• Support Retail planning with data required to analyze promotion effectiveness across all physical and digital retail by channel and facilitate data management
• Develop and apply various statistical model to gain new insights. Collaborate with IT team to bring in additional attributes that enables greater retail insights
• Create Tableau datasources and dashboards for BU, Sales and Retail Planning team to provide real-time data and increase efficiency
• Translate business requirements and work with CRM (Siebel and Salesforce) team to make sure all reporting needs are met
• Assist with review of data feeds between various internal and external systems (Siebel, Cap Gemini. SAP, Marvin) for data integrity and accuracy. Troubleshoot and resolve, when necessary.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in a quantitative field – Finance, Statistics, Computer Science
• 3+ years’ experience in similar role
• Work experience in data management and manipulation
• Prior experience with advanced SQL including ability to write and validate queries to ensure data integrity
• Experience in working with data visualization tool (Tableau)
• Understanding of retail analytics and sales metrics
• Ability to understand database systems and recommend improvements and troubleshoot
• Strong Analytical and Modeling skills
• Experience with data visualization tool (Tableau)
• Experience with data management (SQL, SAS and/or Python)
• Understanding of database systems preferably in Teradata
• Work experience in data analysis and statistical model
• Project Management skills