Job ID: JR-11906
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Live Nation Media & Sponsorship department is in search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual who is interested in working within the very heart of the entertainment industry!
Our Sponsorship internship is designed to offer students a hands on learning experience in Sponsorships, Sponsorship fulfillment, and new business initiatives for our Jiffy Lube Live venue in Bristow, VA.
Areas you will be learning about:
• Fulfillment of integrated sponsorship programs including signage, digital, hospitality and activation.
• How to research specific sponsorship categories and secure business contacts.
• How to manage sponsorship inventory at each venue.
• Seamless concert execution.
• Managing a concert day with Supervisor guidance.
• Gathering photos and tracking materials for recaps.
• Building an event recap following a show
• What makes a compelling Sponsorship PowerPoint presentations and how it’s designed.
• How to draft a mock-contract for a prospective sponsor
• Best practices when creating a “sizzle reel” showcasing the venue or a piece of inventory
• Key components of creating a mock-proposal for a prospective sponsor
• Pitching to the Supervisor and Director of Sales at the completion of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting assignment
• Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master’s program at an accredited college or university with Junior or Senior standing
• Pursuing a degree in Music Industry, Marketing, Entertainment/Sales or related field is preferred
• Reliable transportation
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• Evenings, weekends and holidays may be required
This internship is for college credit and runs from May/June to August/September. It is a non-paid internship with flexible hours (minimum 20 per week) to reflect the need of your college credit requirements.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.