Job ID: JR-03187
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Live Nation Media & Sponsorship department is in search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual who is interested in working within the very heart of the entertainment industry!
The Virginia Beach Sponsorship intern will support the department staff with sponsorship fulfillment, research and new business initiatives at Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater in Virginia Beach.
• Assist with the fulfillment of integrated sponsorship programs including signage, digital, hospitality and activation.
• Research specific sponsorship categories and secure business contacts.
• Assist in managing sponsorship inventory at each venue. Gather photos and track materials for recaps.
• Attend concerts to ensure seamless execution.
• Assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations and design.
• Draft a mock-contract for a prospective sponsor
• Create a “sizzle reel” showcasing the venue or a piece of inventory
• Build an event recap following a show
• Create a mock-proposal for a prospective sponsor to be pitched to the Supervisor and Director of Sales at the completion of the internship
• Manage a concert day with Supervisor guidance
• Must be able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting assignment
• Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's/Masters program at an accredited college or university with Junior or Senior standing
• Pursuing a degree in Music Industry, Marketing, Entertainment/Sales or related field is preferred
• Reliable transportation
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• Evenings, weekends and holidays may be required
This internship is for college credit and runs from May/June to August/September. It is a non-paid internship with flexible hours (minimum 20 per week) to reflect the need of your college credit requirements.