Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at site building? Then you’re in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the entertainment. Is this you? Read on…
WHO ARE WE?
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, our events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the Headliner experience is our top priority.
Throughout our 20-year history, Insomniac has produced almost 400 festivals, concerts and club nights for over 4 million attendees in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, Texas, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom, with expansions into Brazil, Japan and India. Insomniac’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in North America, and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in June 2016. The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella, and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.
Site crew member
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must be able to lift 50lbs. or more
• Must have excellent directional skills
• Must be able to work out of San Bernardino, CA
• Must be motivated with an “Everything is possible” attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines