Showtime Networks is seeking an individual who will work with the Broadcast Operations team and be responsible for:
- Quality Control of all Showtime Networks Acquired and Original titles.
- File Prep, CCAP/Dolby E/ HDR Encoding, IMBS data entry.
- Edits/ Fixes/ Transcodes for Screening Portal & Creative Services.
- Use Colorfront, LXF, Dolby Vision experience to help test and develop workflows for future requirements.
- Be a key contact and liaison for NOC Engineering and AV Support, along with R&D for IMF and HDR workflows in our ColorFront systems.
- Knowledge of Digital File formats, tapes and properties.
- Knowledge of MAC editing software (i.e. Final Cut, QT, Premiere) and familiarity with MS office software required.
- Applicable knowledge of On Air Broadcast Specifications.
- Knowledge of ColorFront editing systems, HDR & LXF workflows.
- Some physical requirements (lifting/packing boxes of videotape)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Broadcast Quality Control and AV Broadcast specifications.
- College degree or equivalent
Visible links http://www.showtime.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled