Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Visible links https://www.themuse.com/companies/cbsinteractive
CBS News is offering a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic product manager with innovative vision to be a part of the team that is building the premier multi-platform news destination. You will have the chance to help shape the future of digital news with CBSN, the 24/7 streaming news channel, alongside CBS's suite of award-winning journalism featuring 60 Minutes, CBS Evening News, CBS Sunday Morning and more to create exceptional, cutting-edge interactive experiences on CBS News.
You are passionate about UX, analyzing business intelligence data, and conducting user testing. You thrive in a fast moving, collaborative environment and are focused on creating products that delight users and drive KPIs. You also have experience with various Agile methodologies, are well-versed in Jira, love A/B testing with tools like Optimizely, and are data obsessed, with Omniture and similar skills.
- Work with marketing managers to create growth and retention strategies for mobile & emerging platforms products
- Interpret usage data and collaborate with business intelligence team to develop reports and presentations analyzing product usage
- Act as liaison between wide range of internal clients, including Business Intelligence/Data, Editorial, Marketing and Ad Operations.
- Collaborate with SEO team on strategies
- Develop and execute app store optimization strategies
- Be an in-house subject matter expert by staying up to date on the latest in competitive products and industry trends and regularly presenting internally to various stakeholders on the state of the digital news product landscape
- Advocate for CBS product users and create detailed and comprehensive product requirement documents detailing innovative and effective product experiences
- Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- 3+ years of experience in online or mobile project management, product management, or product marketing with some understanding of consumer research, product strategy and online promotion
- Extremely motivated and detail-oriented individual who is energized by big challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge in mobile, streaming media players, connected devices and gaming consoles
- Comfort drafting detailed Product Requirement Documents (PRD's), user stories and wireframes
- Familiar with iTunes Connect, Google Play and Amazon app store submission tools and processes
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project, Visio/Omnigraffle or other tool for wire-framing, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with XML, HTML, and Photoshop
- Experience working with Optimizely, Chartbeat, Omniture, Confluence or comparable systems is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled