Ticketmaster International, a Live Nation Entertainment company, powers the top web/mobile/app destinations for live event tickets in our international markets including Europe, the Middle East, and Australasia. Ticketmaster offers unrivalled choice for our customers to buy and sell tickets.
International Ticket Exchange
The International Ticket Exchange product team focuses on addressing consumer needs (both buyer and seller) in the resale market by defining and delivering amazing and ambitious products for an International audience. We are the team who focus on providing fans with a safe and convenient ways to get tickets to the concerts, theatre and sporting events they want to see, and simple ways to sell their tickets when they can't go.
As Senior Product Manager, you will drive strategy, build products from existing ideas and help to develop new. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the determination to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time engaging with users, business stakeholders and internal customers to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions to deliver on the online platforms.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work closely with engineering to define product release requirements for the Ticketmaster websites and supporting tooling. You will work with operational teams to achieve compliance, efficiencies and remove pain points. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external champion and subject matter expert for your products and their associated features.
• Managing the entire product line life cycle: influencing product strategy and direction, defining and prioritising product requirements, features and functionality; owning product roadmaps; recommend strategic product direction along with your line manager.
• Help shape the roadmap for your products including Consumer facing, backend tooling, services, API infrastructure. Through collaboration with business and technology stakeholders.
• Formulation of clear and coherent business case, competitive analysis and product marketing documentation.
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and analysing site and feature performance.
• Define product specifications using clear and consistent user stories with any acceptance criteria or supporting documentation supplied.
• Work with creative and engineering teams during the development cycle to ensure the product meets customer requirements.
• Driving through delivery of a feature from conception to launch; developing and implementing go-to-market plans and working with all departments to execute.
• Producing up to date and accurate feature documentation, both within the release cycle as well as in an ad-hoc capacity
• Analyse and report on the performance of features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
• Lead the implementation and refinement of new processes and coach others to ensure success
• Line management of at least one other junior team member
Desired Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Proven experience in the development and maintenance of eCommerce transactional sites and supporting B2B tools, ideally within a high traffic environment.
• Ability to develop a clear, justifiable roadmap for each of your areas of responsibility – including the ability to identify and manage dependencies
• Strong quantitative analytical skills, experience in using web analytics and Multivariate/A-B campaign tools.
• Proven Agile product management experience.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, including experience in dealing with remote stakeholders and colleagues.
• Demonstrable experience of deciphering business needs and converting requirements into clear, coherent specifications using user stories, acceptance criteria and any other supporting documentation.
• Strong product research and discovery skills including competitive analysis.
• The ability to identify online opportunities and lead product thinking throughout the organisation.
• Ideally experienced with mobile web solutions, including responsive design.
• Line management experience is preferable
• Preferably educated to degree level, or equivalent.