At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We have a terrific opportunity for a passionate, analytical, and experienced Senior Product Manager to help shape the future of the advertising industry by evolving Pandora's Ad Quality Measurement roadmap. Pandora collaborates with clients, partners, competitors, and trade groups across the larger ad ecosystem to build and define the standards and technology that create trust and transparency in the ad tech supply chain. In this role, you would lead teams and work with cross functional partners to tackle high-scale, shared industry challenges, including the evolution of Open Measurement and Viewability, quality standards for audio advertising, content brand safety in audio environments, and ad fraud detection and prevention.
Your vision will impact a massive high-concurrency user base with billions of hours of monthly listening time, across touch points ranging from mobile apps to cars to voice assistant platforms. You’ll have the opportunity to work with incredible engineers, scientists, designers, marketers, and other contributors to ship amazing products and features, in an environment that combines brilliant thinking, open-ended creativity, fun activities, and mutual respect. This position is full time and based in our Oakland Headquarters.
• Drive the vision and execution for Pandora’s Ad Quality Measurement product area.
• Leverage cross-functional research, direct internal and external market contact, and trade group engagement to cement Pandora’s leadership position in ad measurement.
• Invent brilliant new measurement technologies, open specifications, and processes to empower and grow the larger audio and rewarded ad ecosystem, while also evolving existing quality standards for video and display ads.
• Partner closely with Engineering, Sales, Revenue Operations, various Product Management teams, and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment on roadmap priorities, product health, and feature adoption.
• Be the internal champion to ensure all new user experiences and ad formats are openly measurable and can prove quality with clear 1st and 3rd party campaign metrics.
• Be the voice of Pandora and role model true leadership in measurement-related trade groups, accreditation processes, partner conversations, and cross-industry collaborative projects like Open Measurement and Audibility.
• 7+ years software product management experience
• 5+ years experience with digital advertising products, particularly in measurement, API, and SDK technical development
• Deep understanding of how advertisers craft creative strategy, connect with consumers, efficiently operate at scale, and measure ROI, particularly related to Viewability, Brand Safety, and Fraud
• Demonstrated leadership, influence, and persuasion skills
• Exceptional analytical abilities to inform roadmap priorities, troubleshoot issues, and assess product health •be ready to turn macro insights into board-level strategy while jumping directly into Hive queries and granular data analysis at a moment’s notice.
• Excellent public speaking and one-on-one communication skills
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering Management, or related technical field preferred
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
•The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
•The location or office to which you would like to apply
•The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation"