We are currently recruiting for a brand new role working in our International Creative Services team – a Senior Motion Graphic Designer.
• The new role will be an integral part of the conception, mastering, localisation and servicing of outdoor digital materials for over 20 major film releases across 80 International markets.
• You will work closely with the Creative Services team – especially the Digital Creative Managers to conceptualise campaigns and lead on the mastering and localisation of all motion graphics pieces and video editing including Artwork Animation, Trailer Cuts and bespoke digital out of home specials.
• The development of a deck of all master assets to clearly present all available assets for viewing ease to be shared with markets and internal departments will be a key task along with working with delivery platforms such as Adstream, to archive all creative assets in one place.
What do we need from you?
• You will have a solid background in motion graphic design – including video production design and animation which you will be able to demonstrate in your portfolio – this will include proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop, Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere – as well as knowledge of Cinema 4D and Adobe Animate.
• We need you to have experience in a digital content creative environment such as a digital agency.
• When applying please include a link to your motion graphics portfolio/reel to demonstrate creative talent and skill set.