Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.
• Manage Sales Planners with their day-to-day responsibilities as well as mentor/coach for career growth.
• Ensuring that the team provides timely and strategic responses to media plan requests and follows through on sales and client requests.
• Establishing and maintaining best practices around media plan responses, templates, follow-ups and other forms of communication during the pre-sales process.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with: sales reps, marketing, and other internal teams for large clients and RFPs.
• Provide strategic direction to Sales and Sales Planning on product and packaging strategies that align the offering with client / campaign KPIs and goals.
• Architect and deliver training for new hires and existing team on process, best practices and product sales approaches and features/functionality.
• Be point of escalation and facilitate conversations around sensitive client needs.
• Monitor team staffing and deployment against sales activities, provide individual development and performance feedback.
• Provide proactive recommendations to improve Sales Planning processes, including recommendations to update configuration of systems and workflow.
• Collaborate with TV team on Upfront and integration deals.
• Manage sponsorship and takeover calendar.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and be extremely detailed.
• Has to be a team player and client service driven.
• 5-7 years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience at a digital media company or an advertising agency is highly preferred.
• BS, preferred in Marketing or Business (or other related field).
• Excellent organization and communication and skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Experience with digital ad technologies such as: DoubleClick (DFP), FreeWheel, Salesforce.com and client 3rd party systems.