At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.The Senior Director, Agency & Advertiser Development is not a sales person with a quota, but rather part of a team who are evangelists for Pandora in the marketplace, helping agencies understand how to leverage our adverting platforms to better service their clients.
• Act as a thought leader on our client’s business and the industry providing them with proactive solutions that meet their business needs
• Identify market opportunities for strategic areas of growth/key brands resulting in additional revenue
• Manages key executive relationships across specific Brands and Agencies
• Identify incremental revenue opportunities and scale accordingly and ensure Clients’ investment targets are met or exceeded
• Partner with Client’s media and creative agencies to ensure synergies, collaboration and trusting relationships are established
• Collaborate with internal, cross market/regional teams (and strategic solutions) to ensure product improvement, transfer knowledge region-to-region and improved process/client relationships.
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in marketing, media sales or project management preferred
• Experience Leading and running an agency or holding a Sr. level agency leadership position
• Experience in managing (internal and external) multi-layer, complex business relationships
• Proven and consistent track record of executing against an aggressive growth strategy and contributing to client revenue growth rates above expectations,
• Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower direct reports and colleagues to achieve or exceed objectives with a team oriented approach
• Recognized industry and corporate leadership experience
• Results and detail orientated