• Design and produce B2B marketing communications (Print, Presentations and Digital) for a variety of internal clients.
• Collaborate with creative team, internal marketing teams and other clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
• Awareness of current design trends.
• Mentor Junior Designer.
• Proactively recommend creative solutions for marketing proposals.
• Work with internal clients to ensure that business needs are addressed and communicated through smart creative execution – not creative for the sake of it.
• Manage production of all print / presentation pieces from concept to completion.
• Maintain quality check on all creative.
• Deliver all creative within agreed timeline.
• Creatively seek out new products / techniques and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
• A solid design background and experience in an in-house creative department or a design agency.
• Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
• Adaptable and quick learner.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design etc.) essential, with experience with Keynote a bonus.
• Possess strong conceptual skills, high level of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who can offer a variety of design solutions based on business needs.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need not apply. Must be able to articulate creative rationales at all levels from senior management to junior members of staff.
• Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
• Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
• Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.