At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is hiring a Senior Commissions Analyst position for our Oakland office.
• Collaborate with sales team on resolving commission-related issues
• Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments including sales, finance, and HR to develop and continuously improve processes and data sets needed to support the commission process
• Prepare monthly general ledger entries and support any other financial accounting reporting requirements
• Support audit deliverables related to commission payouts
• Provide ad hoc commission analysis and reporting
• BA/BS degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
• 5+ years sales compensation experience, preferably in the technology or media industry
• 1+ years Xactly experience, or comparable sales commission software (e.g., Callidus)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Familiarity with Salesforce
• Strong attention to detail, highly organized and thorough
• Effective and tactful communications skills
• Possess process improvement mentality
• Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principle