Univision is currently seeking an Internal Audit, Senior Auditor who will report to the Internal Audit Manager.
Primary Job Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Assist in the completion of internal testing of financial controls
- Coordinate, participate and document walkthrough of major Company processes
- Coordinate, plan and complete testing of internal controls assigned to them
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with Process Owners
- Draft and present findings and recommendations to Intern Audit management and audit clients
- Make suggestions for improvements to internal controls and control environment
- Quickly learn new business processes, company operations and determine areas of risk
- Acquire an understanding of cooperate policies and procedures and the functional business disciplines being reviewed to ensure those audit procedures are appropriate, timely, and effective
- Be knowledgeable of and able to articulate internal audit department policies
- Responsible for determining scope and areas to be reviewed based on risk analysis
- Conduct research and client interviews consistent with the defined Internal Audit process
- Develop in-depth understanding of risks and controls related to assigned audit areas
- Perform audit test procedures and identify and communicate issues on a timely basis
- Prepare detailed audit documentation and working papers to assigned areas in accordance with internal audit policies, standards and guidelines
- Prepare detailed written observation memos and audit reports that include value-add audit recommendations
- Develop positive working relationships and alignment with audit clients during the planning, execution and reporting phases of the audit
- Prepare and communicate the status of audit work to Internal Audit Manager relative to milestones, open issues and interactions with the internal clients.
- Bachelor's Degree (CPA preferred)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong knowledge of audit methodology and techniques
- Prior external and/or internal audit experience: 3-5 years
- Prior Enterprise Risk Management knowledge
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
- Strong English language - verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with initiative, minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exposure to ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle is a plus
About Univision Communications Inc.
- Must be willing to work from office in Teaneck, NJ
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled