Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
To maximize sales, this position will support Local Sponsorship Sales Director, overseeing the fulfillment of local, regional, and national accounts by ensuring the delivery and tracking of contractual elements and providing excellent customer service. Coordinator will also be responsible for managing all sponsorship inventories and finances and helping to develop new sponsorship programs.
• Serves as a liaison between venue departments (marketing, sales, operations, ticketing, legal, national account management team, etc.) to ensure sponsor fulfillment
• Facilitates club and theatre sponsor programs in applicable markets
• Oversees coordination and execution of on-site sponsor operational elements including, but not limited to, product sampling, signage, display areas, video loop inclusion, VIP hospitality, promotions, etc.
• Works closely with venue management and is accountable to General Manager when on venue premises
• Manages sponsor ticketing needs
• Serves as on-site sponsor contact during all applicable Live Nation-produced shows in market
• Participates in national conference calls and responsible for national account clearance/activation in applicable markets
• Completes all local proof of performance recaps
• Contributes to national proof of performance recaps according to established national guidelines
• Manages account finances, including submitting invoices, tracking payments and expenses, updating expenses in CRM system
• Additional responsibilities will include assisting Director of Sponsorship Sales by prospecting and cold calling, conducting research, developing presentations, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High energy, able to work a non-traditional schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays
• Excellent customer service skills
• Creativity, flexibility and initiative
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail
• Commitment to excellence
• Minimum 1-2 years of relative business experience
• Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook required