WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
• Daily monitoring of the Account Executive's on-air schedules.
• Preparation of all post analysis.
• Resolution of contract discrepancies.
• Preparation and revision of proposals using Turner's systems to be presented to clients/agencies.
• Organize research and competitive information for AE.
• Actively track liability and arrange for under delivery schedules to air.
• Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by AE/management.
• Attendance and participation in Sales Planner training sessions.
• Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI.
• College Degree is preferred and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; experience at an advertising agency a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
• Proficient in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office and MRI.
• Knowledge of the Ad industry and/or the TBS & TNT networks.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands