• Daily monitoring of the Account Executive's on-air schedules
• Preparation of all post analysis
• Resolution of contract discrepancies
• Preparation and revision of proposals using Turner's systems to be presented to clients/agencies
• Organize research and competitive information for AE
• Actively track liability and arrange for under delivery schedules to air
• Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by AE/management
• Attendance and participation in Sales Planner training sessions
• Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI
• College Degree is preferred and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; experience at an advertising agency a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
• Proficient in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office and MRI.
• Knowledge of the Ad industry and/or the TBS & TNT networks.