What part will you play?
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator in our Sydney office, located right in the heart of the CBD. This role will support Turner’s Internal sales team and ANZ sales representation companies.
The role will include direct client and sales representation service, sales presentation preparation, reporting and ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues.
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the world’s leading entertainment and media companies, where you can work with fantastic brands, clients and campaigns.
1. Key liaison between adsales representation agencies and Turner on daily basis
2. Weekly update of reports and client database
3. Maintain superior knowledge of Turner kids products and guidelines
4. Supply input to and follow up communication on client brief brainstorms
5. Manage filing systems for all sales related correspondence
6. Prepare sales presentations as requested and monthly sale representation company WIP decks
7. Organise sales events and marketing collateral
8. Manage invoices for payment
9. Support National Sales Director and Sales Manager in all sales admin, travel and day to day tasks
10. Process direct and regional ANZ bookings, MESMO production briefs and manage post campaign reporting
• Prior Experience / Industry: Min of 2 years experience in media coordinator role
• Education: University degree an advantage but not compulsory
• Good command of verbal and written English
The Turner Story
From that first December day in 1976, Turner has been leading the transformation of the very business we helped create with huge, bold ideas. It’s that adventurous maverick spirit that encompasses everything we do.
What started simply as the “Superstation” laid the blueprint for today’s basic cable television explosion and evolved to create the first 24-hour news cable channel, CNN.
Now, Turner does it all - we create great drama, honour the classics, cheer on the home team, and provide quality kid-friendly entertainment.
Turner owns and operates some of the most valuable brands in the world, including Adult Swim, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE and Great Big Story.