At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
This manager position is responsible for administering the sales compensation plans, including supporting any financial accounting reporting and auditing requirements. This role reports into Pandora’s Business Operations & Planning organization and will work closely with sales, finance, and human resources to support the sales compensation design & administration process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administer sales commission plans for the company's U.S. sales organization
• Utilize Xactly Incent to calculate quarterly payouts
• Participate in UAT testing and implementation of any sales comp plan changes in Xactly Incent, including auditing payouts to ensure accuracy and consistency with plan design
• Collaborate with sales team on resolving commission-related issues
• Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments including sales, finance, and HR to develop and continuously improve processes and data sets needed to support the commission process
• Prepare monthly general ledger entries and support any other financial accounting reporting requirements
• Support audit deliverables related to commission payouts
• Provide ad hoc commission analysis and reporting
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
• 8+ years sales compensation experience, preferably in the technology or media industry
• 3+ years Xactly experience, or comparable sales commission software (e.g., Callidus)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Familiarity with Salesforce
• Strong attention to detail, highly organized and thorough
• Effective and tactful communications skills
• Possess process improvement mentality
• Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles