Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WGFL-CBS4/WNBW-NBC9, in Gainesville, FL, has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Sales Assistant. This position will be responsible for administering sales and marketing initiatives, managing account data, acting as digital sales liaison, ad traffic support and assisting in the overall sales process. Ideal candidate should have excellent time management and communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management, order entry and sales report maintenance
• Providing assistance with digital ad sales campaigns, including inputting orders and acting as liaison between corporate, vendors and sales team.
• Efficiently work with the team of Sales/Marketing Consultants and management
• Assist with support on local and national business
• Backup for Copy Coordinator
• Various receptionist/administrative duties
• This position reports to General and Local Sales Managers
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Be able to learn and utilize Wide Orbit and Wide Orbit Sales
• Great attention to detail is essential
• Strong analytical ability and organizational skills and prioritizing projects
• The ability to meet strict deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!