Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
Guest Services Team Member: We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive info booth, ticket scanners, staff educator and ingress/egress team members. This position reports to the Operations Manager and Supervisors.
• Study event website or stay up-to-date with available information regarding the event
• Report to Info Support leads and assist with incoming inquiries from headliners
• Contact supervisor for assistance with difficult questions or requests
• Communicate sensitive subject matter in-person and while using a radio
• May need to use personal vehicle to travel to business engagements, both local and out of town.
• Must have clean criminal and driving record, valid driver’s license, passport, and car insurance.
• Work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines and work effectively under high level of pressure and demanding time lines.
• Resolve any scanning issues that may occur with a patron’s ticket at the gate in a timely and courteous manner.
• Act as a liaison for our box office, Experience team and Guest Experience departments
• Report any major ticket trends or issues to direct supervisors and Front Gate Tickets representatives
• Assist with other duties as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
• Music festival production and customer service-related work experience is preferred
• Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
• Must be motivated with an “Everything is possible” attitude.
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
• Must be able to professionally interact with all levels of individuals in a courteous manner and de-escalate situations before they become unpleasant.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Must be able to continuously stand or walk.
• Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently.
• May occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces.
• May frequently work in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels in the work environment.