Assists the promotions or marketing departments with remote broadcasts. Must be able to drive a van, and set up equipment at client locations.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma;
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability