94.7 The Drive is looking for professional outgoing, extremely reliable, hardworking and creative individuals to join our team of brand ambassadors (Part-Time) ready to bring the fun during events and activations. Applicants should be ready to shine, enthusiastic, quick thinking, able to trouble shoot and quickly adapt to situations as they arise. Must be ready and willing to represent our company while building brand recognition and successfully promoting our services. Excellent people and customer service skills are a MUST. Responsibilities include working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts, client events, community events such as races, fundraisers, and others in meaningful ways to increase our company brand awareness with the interaction of our listeners/customers and helping to generate new sales opportunities. Some other clerical duties as needed. Hours are based on station needs and vary from 0-24 hours/week. Qualifications:
• Entercom employees must be 21 years of age with an active and valid driver's license to operate Company owned, leased, or rented vehicles on behalf of Entercom.
• Two years of customer service/Brand Ambassadors experience preferred. Promotions, trade shows, and events experience is strongly desired.
• Outgoing and engaging personalities are highly valued.
• Passion and knowledge of music (Greatest Hits) and pop culture.
• Knowledge in social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat is strongly encouraged.
• Must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Be punctual, professional, and courteous.
• Team-first mentality with self-starting ability, takes initiative, able to work without supervision and has excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Ideal candidate is expected to bring a positive attitude and may be required to assist in the day-to-day operations of the station.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days/evenings/nights/weekends/holidays.