What our department does:
We develop, host, test and support HBOGo and MaxGO, as well as other digital applications and web sites that deliver HBO’s content to the masses.
What you’ll do:
The QA Engineer/SDET is responsible for ensuring the stability of the software release enhancements across all HBO digital products including HBOGO and MaxGO. You will partner with software developers within an agile environment to instrument and automate testing of new software services and platforms. This resource will cross-collaborate with multiple teams to understand the agreed upon functionality, how the functionality will work, and how to develop and execute tests to ensure the quality of releases.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum 3 years’ of proven experience developing automated frameworks and executing automated tests, which will include Test Plans and Test Cases
• Minimum 3 years’ experience integrating automated test suites with software builds to support Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment delivery of code to production
• Deliver high quality, low to zero defect releases
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
• Experience with Black and White-box testing
• Previous experience within a web or application technologies environment for fast paced delivery of streaming content, preferably in the media space
• Strong knowledge of smoke testing, regression testing, test case creation, and applying automation testing to improve the delivery of the team
Tools we like: