Job #: DAL 18-07
Univision Communication's is looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals to join our activations team as an Activations Technician. An Activations Technician will assist the Marketing Manager in the execution of Radio and TV appearances, client activations, live shows and Univision Local media events. Responsible for providing setup and maintenance of remote broadcasting facilities, during remote broadcasts and promotional events and in the installation of remote broadcast equipment. Job Responsibilities
• Execute radio station promotional activities according to plan.
• Maintain clean and safe operation of the station vehicles, prizes, equipment, and other promotional tools.
• Complete all reports and documents associated with promotions activities.
• Maintain station vehicles in satisfactory working condition. Work closely with the promotions, programming and sales departments to provide support as needed.
• Attend regularly scheduled Promotions Department staff meetings.
• Maintain compliance with contests rules and regulations as needed.
• Assist in the day-to-day operation of the department, including, but not limited to the following, coordinate the set-up, and teardown of station remotes, appearances, van hits and conduct on-site contests, games and other promotional activities as needed.
• Abide by organizational norms, support organizational goals and help foster collaboration and teamwork.
• Assist with news production and assignment desk as assigned.
• Other tasks assigned by supervisor.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Required Skills & Experience
• Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills both written and oral
• Valid Texas Driver's license with clean driving record, as driving an activation vehicle daily to and from remote locations is an essential part of the daily routine
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power-point, Adobe, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Requires highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule- non- business hours including early morning, weeknights, weekends (Friday afternoon - Sunday night) , holidays, and community/special events.
• Work schedule varies and is dependent on each station's weekly schedule of remotes and events. Desired Skills & Experience
• High school graduate or GED preferred.
• Previous work experience in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field preferred.
• Previous work, volunteer or educational experience in broadcast, entertainment, arts, or advertising a plus.
• Detail oriented & strong organizations skills
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays with flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectivesPhysical Requirements
• Must be able to lift heavy equipment up to 40 pounds, bend and set-up equipment for remotes, activations and events.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to work in outdoor and inclement weather conditionsEligibility Requirements
• Must be willing to work from office in Dallas, TX
• Employment/education will be verified
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
http://corporate.univision.com/corporate/careers/About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled