THE DIVISON’S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren’t shy about sharing your more “out there” ideas that will bring in new audiences.
THE ROLE: Project Manager, A&E
A&E is looking for a project manager for the on-air promotions department. The Project Manager is a strong leader who is skilled in the production of marketing content across all platforms. Responsible for budget oversight, project planning, and managing timelines to bring about successful completion of projects.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Project Manager, A&E:
• Lead production on all deliverables across A&E
• Manage workloads of producers and relevant freelancers including balancing projects based on priority and timelines across all projects
• Have strong knowledge of graphics/design/post-production
• Responsible for external creative vendor and agency projects & relationships
• Support creative directors on A&E in long-term campaign planning and tracking, project oversight, and management of creative approvals
• Manage various off-air paid campaign timelines and deliverables alongside consumer marketing
• Responsible for Legal & S&P approval across all projects for A&E
• Handle budget planning and execution
• Help restructure and improve workflow for creative production teams for maximum efficiency and clarity
• Oversee coordinator
• Manage music and footage licensing
• Oversee utilization and scheduling of producers in edit rooms
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
The project manager is required to have a high attention to detail with a can- do attitude. You'll have the opportunity to produce innovative campaigns alongside the creative team. You’ll be critical to the communication between creative teams and all relevant departments. You’ll be asked to challenge our processes to adapt to an ever-changing landscape. Finally, you’ll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, film, television or related field
• Minimum of 5 years working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, with demonstrated experience in project management
• Expert knowledge of video/graphics production from concept through completion.
• Working knowledge of print/photography/digital/live action production
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects, working under tight deadlines and pressure are necessary to succeed in this role
• Collaborative and team oriented approach
• Agency or in-house creative team experience
• Strong budget management experience.
• Experience managing junior staff members
• Excellent attention to detail and strong communication
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us…and maybe you’re fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we’d love to hear about it in your cover letter.
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.