HYFN Local is a multiplatform digital media company that connects local brands to the right audiences. A market leader in local advertising, we democratize advanced media for small-to-medium businesses nationwide. Nexstar Digital is the digital subsidiary of Nexstar Media Group Inc. (NASDAQ: NXST) that offers media companies and advertisers a comprehensive suite of leading digital solutions and services focused on audience targeting, user engagement, and the overall performance of online, mobile, and multimedia content and marketing campaigns. As a brand within the Nexstar Digital Family, we thrive on big ideas but also understand that the smartest concepts are supported by measurable results. Launching hundreds of projects a year, HYFN Local works in lockstep toward the best solutions possible. Our local media solutions and best-in-class suite of advertising products are fueled by industry-leading data providers and ad quality monitoring systems that drive meaningful business results. Find out more here: https://hyfnlocal.com/
This position is responsible for the preliminary project coordination of digital campaigns running across varied media channels, including programmatic display, search, SEO, social media management, email and video. The Project Coordinator will be the liaison between the agency’s internal teams, external Sales Team, and, in some cases, the end client to ensure the orderly flow of campaigns and resources in preparation for successful set up and execution.
The Project Coordinator will have meticulous attention to detail, reviewing the needs of each campaign to secure the correct assets and requirement for each discreet campaign. As the central point of contact for the first phase of the life of any campaign, it will be their job to keep the project moving forward so it stays on track for a flawless launch. They will learn the ins- and outs- of the HYFN Local product set and all of the associated requirements, will be expected to fluidly shift communication styles from internal to external audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Establishes strong relationships with sales team and internal departments to ensure bridges are in place for successful management at the project level.
• Responsible for scheduling, tracking, change management, evaluating, and controlling projects from client approval of an Insertion Order up to the hand-off phase to the Ad Ops and Fulfillment teams, including asset collection, internal creative production and SEM ad builds, securing client approvals, testing and QA’ing.
• Collects, reviews, QAs and delivers digital assets for their assigned projects, including, but not limited to: brand assets such as logos or artwork, CTURLs, administrative access to social or CMS platforms, creative assets (raw assets, links or final artwork) for Digital Display, Social, SEO, SEM, OTT, Email and any other media channels included in that project.
• Coordinates and organizes assets and inputs to ensure Account Management, Ad Ops, Creative and Fulfillment teams can successfully complete development, set-up, launch, fulfillment and reporting of a campaign.
• QAs creative set up and pixel implementation.
• Coordinates with Creative Team on creative production and approval process to ensure client inputs allow for successful creative development, review, approval and campaign launch.
• Sets up Sales or Client in reporting platforms (TBC).
• Is able to develop or templatize a work plan encompassing all phases and resources, while continuously monitoring and modifying project timeline and/or deliverables
• Identifies deliverables for successful campaign launch
• Develops and drives project timelines and milestones
• Manages and tracks timelines to give teams and clients ETAs
• Continuously monitors and modifies project timeline and/or deliverables and is able to suggest alternative solutions and the redeployment of resources where necessary
• Driven and highly organized.
• Is the master of details: nothing is too small.
• Able to multi-task, set and meet deadlines without exceptions.
• Enjoys collaborating with multiple teams and across disciplines.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Loves working with all kinds of people while holding them accountable (knows when and to use the “velvet hammer” approach).
• Agile learner and energized by the unknown.
• Comfortable with change; adaptable, agile, able to pivot to reflect changing processes and technology, industry evolution, and client requirements.
• Curious, natural problem solver.
• “Buck-stops-here” accountability; manages their campaigns as if the clients’ businesses were their own.
• Knows how to manage expectations and over communicate when needed.
• Demonstrates mature judgement in the ability to manage up, down and sideways.
• Familiarity with Google Ad Manager, Facebook pixels, etc.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field and 1-2 years’ work experience. Previous experience in agency (traditional or digital) account management, or media planning/buying, ad ops or project management within the digital media industry preferred.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word), G Suite; experience with Asana or other project management platforms is preferred.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements:
Fast-paced office environment with deadlines. Successful candidates are comfortable with day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority. After all, it is digital.
This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.