Our team is a small and fast-paced group supporting the Showtime Marketing team and their agency of record to develop, activate and drive customer subscriptions via programmatic marketing initiatives. We work collaboratively to provide best in class recommendations, optimizations and media plans that help to drive value and innovation.
Looking for a proactive media buyer who has experience managing multiple campaigns, developing innovative and specific media plans and communicating results and recommendations.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day operations, campaign management, and reporting for the programmatic marketing team.
- Support programmatic audience acquisition for the Showtime Anytime streaming service.
- Become an expert in programmatic RTB buying strategies, optimization algorithms, and data visualization for display, mobile, video, and social campaigns.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create ROI positive strategies and provide recommendations for complex campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Develop insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness and develop proposals on how to expand campaign opportunities.
- Leverage our data management platforms to create CBSi first party data user segments that are the most relevant for a particular client.
- Work with the CBSi Sr. Marketing Manager, Showtime marketing team, and ad agency to communicate and report on campaign results.
- Understand and effectively communicate CBSi Data Reach's value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to growth of current client accounts.
With SHOWTIME ANYTIME you can enjoy unlimited access to award-winning original series, hit movies, sports, comedy and much more on your TV, tablet, mobile phone. Your job will be to develop and implement campaigns, which share this message with prospective subscribers. You will be able to establish best practices and create innovative and new strategies to help Showtime reach their audience.QUALIFICATIONS:
What you bring to the team:
- 1-4 years of experience in digital marketing, digital planning, buying and measurement, or ad operations experience with a proven track record of developing and implementing display, mobile, video and/or other digital marketing programs.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets with minimal support
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
- Bachelor's degree relevant to this position required.
You might also have-
- Advanced MS Excel skills, knowledge of relational databases, SQL, or R/Python a huge plus