Bleacher Report, the social voice of sports and a wholly owned subsidiary of Turner Sports is hiring highly motivated, digitally savvy sellers. Qualified candidates will reside in NY and will report to the Senior Vice President, Revenue Strategy. We are looking for digital professionals who understand the programmatic monetization strategies that leverage the marketplace to a wide range of major U.S. brands.
What part will you play?
You will be responsible for cultivating, nurturing and ultimately leveraging quality contacts at both major agencies and national brands, and partner closely with the Bleacher Report and Turner Sports team to develop and execute cross channel buys across direct and programmatic. It will be important to bring a proven track record of sales success and an entrepreneurial drive for building a programmatic guarantee business.
What will you be doing?
• Provide account management to a portfolio of clients.
• Develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, apply consultative sales strategies and leverage data and product knowledge to create business solutions for the Sports offering
• Manage and analyze the performance of clients' campaigns to recommend and tailor solutions based on the clients' objectives and KPI's
• Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies
• Grow existing portfolio of Turner Sports clients, to drive and upsell revenue B/R revenue
• Technical and analytical problem solving
• Educate and train media agencies about our Sports programmatic offering
What do we require from you?
• At least 5 years' programmatic sales experience required
• Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing brand partnerships
• An entrepreneurial mindset - creative thinker, results-oriented, passionate, ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
• Ability to understand complex technology and convey it in an easy-to-understand manner
• Passionate for brand storytelling in a sports context
• Strong organizational/project management skills
• A sports enthusiast who regularly follows one or more college or professional sports teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills