Entravision McAllen is seeking a full time dynamic, energetic and self-motivated Production Associate to join our team in McAllen.
• Write, produce, translate, transcribe and master audio for Radio and TV commercial production scripts.
• Work effectively and efficiently with National and Local Sales Managers, Integrated Marketing Sales Consultants, Advertising Agencies and Clients to create successful advertising campaigns.
• Record voice talent, company and stations daily syndicated programming promos, edit audio as well as commercial spot production, billboards and public announcements.
• Create and/or translate TV commercial scripts in English and Spanish
• Help in the execution of daily dubbing tasks for both national and local accounts
• Download and upload audio as needed to our commercial playback network.
• Work with audio mixers and microphones to achieve the best quality of recorded signal.
• Preferred bilingual in Spanish and English language with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be organized with exceptional attention to detail and able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Have excellent customer service skills.
Required Education and Experience:
• Have a 4 year degree in Television Production or related field preferred.
• Experience with cameras/video production equipment.
• Be familiar with Adobe Audition, adobe after effects, premiere, and final cut pro, and industry terminology methods for video/audio production.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.