As TBS/TNT's digital product ambitions evolve, we are looking for an exemplary Product Analyst to help ensure that our products reflect the needs of our consumers and priorities of our business. As part of our fan-first culture, this person must have a keen understanding of consumer-facing products. The Product Analyst supports the TBS/TNT Digital Products & Operations team. This role reports on the performance of our TBS/TNT websites and apps (iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku), with analysis and insights that contextualize the information for key stakeholders. Supporting the Product Manager, Data, this role helps ensure that our products' KPIs are measurable through proper instrumentation, testing and reporting.
• Provide Automated and Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis (60%): Using a combination of analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics and Looker, deliver product-performance reports to the business.
• Automate these reports at regular intervals (e.g., daily, weekly and monthly) so that more time can be spent analyzing the data.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports that inform content operations, the product roadmap, marketing and other critical business functions.
• Support Product Management Team (20%): Working closely with the Product Manager, Data, ensure that the larger team establishes KPIs and supporting requirements when planning new feature development.
• Help document requirements and acceptance criteria. Participate in QA/UAT to confirm accurate data capture. Operationalize and Support In-Market Products (10%): Ensure products are capturing data as designed through regular monitoring.
• Triage production issues related to data capture and work with Product, Technology and Support teams to prioritize fixes.
• Collaborate Across Teams (10%): Partner with key stakeholders within Turner, including Research, Programming and Marketing, as well as external vendors.
• Represent the Digital Products & Operations team through internal communication related to our products' performance.
• Required: 2+ years handling data analysis for consumer digital products, ideally video-based Experience with Adobe Analytics or Looker Good mathematical aptitude,
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail is essential for this role, as is feeling comfortable with large data sets
• Preferred: Degree in math or statistics Fluency in SQL Comfort with JIRA or other ticket-tracking system Experience with data-driven visualizations