At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is seeking a talented, experienced Product Manager to join the growing Product Management team in Oakland, CA. We’re looking for someone interested in analytics, insights, and using data to help innovate our product offering. This PM will partner with product managers, product analysts, designers, engineers, data scientists and sales teams to enhance our analytics capabilities.
• Define and drive the vision for Pandora’s Analytics Services product area.
• Partner closely with Engineering, Analytics, Science, and various other teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment on roadmap priorities, product health, and feature adoption.
• Define and manage to KPI’s to optimize business impact.
• Leverage cross-functional research (internal and external) as well as monitor emerging technologies and trends to enhance Pandora’s analytics capabilities.
• Work with outside vendors to trial new systems, update and enhance existing ones, and troubleshoot issues.
• Be the internal champion all new tools and systems to ensure maximum adoption and impact.
• 3-5 years work experience, with 1+ years of product management experience
• Passion for harnessing the power of data
• Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to drive and influence key decisions
• Exceptional analytical abilities and technical knowledge or experience
• Experience with AB test design and evaluation
• Experience with big data and analytics systems preferred (e.g. hadoop, bigquery, tableau, etc.)
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field