WWTV-WWUP 9&10 News Northern Michigan's News Leader is looking for a creative, organized and "out of the box" Morning Producer for our award winning morning show "Michigan This Morning". This 4.5 hour show is a daily morning tradition in beautiful Northern Michigan that has been number one for two decades. You will need to thrive and excel in breaking news, be dedicated to meeting numerous deadlines and be a self-driven leader for our morning staff.
· Solid news judgment and at least 2+ years of news producing experience at a commercial television station.
· Ability to generate ideas and concepts that will make for great and engaging television
· Motivate and lead anchors, reporters, editors every morning to achieve established newsroom standards
· Understand the importance of social media and the effective ways it can enhance an established brand
· Management experience is preferred
· Strong writing and communication skills are required
· A college degree in journalism or related
Your colleagues will be the best and brightest and your office will be a brand new station that is unlike anything you've ever seen!
Do you have what it takes? Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer