Sirius XM Holdings Inc. is the largest radio broadcaster measured by revenue and has over 25 million subscribers. SiriusXM creates and broadcasts commercial-free music; premier sports and live events; news and comedy; exclusive talk and entertainment; and the most comprehensive lineup of Latin commercial-free music, sports, and talk programming in radio. SiriusXM content is available via satellite and through the SiriusXM Internet Radio app for smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com. SiriusXM Internet Radio listeners can personalize SiriusXM’s expertly curated commercial-free music channels using MySXM and listen to thousands of hours of programming on demand using SiriusXM On Demand.
SiriusXM is also one of the world's largest pure-play audio entertainment companies and is among the largest subscription media companies in the United States, offering an impressive array of exclusive content that spans virtually all genres and interests, including Howard Stern, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Laura, Michael Smerconish, Jamie Foxx, Opie & Anthony, Edwards, Coach, John Madden, Chris "Mad Dog" Russo, Cristina Saralegui, Eddie "Piolín" Sotelo, Comedy Central, Entertainment Weekly, Jimmy Buffett, Elvis, Eminem, Grateful Dead, B.B. King, Willie Nelson, Ozzy Osbourne, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Petty, Frank, Bruce Springsteen, and Tiësto. SiriusXM is the ultimate destination for sports fans, offering listeners sports talk and live play-by-play from the NFL, Major League Baseball®, NASCAR®, NBA, NHL®, PGA TOUR®, Series, FORMULA, soccer, college sports, and more.
SiriusXM has arrangements with every major automaker for installation of satellite radio in their vehicles. SiriusXM products for cars, the home or office are available through shop.siriusxm.com and at retail locations nationwide.
SiriusXM is also a leader in providing next generation connected vehicle applications and services to a host of major auto manufacturers. SiriusXM’s telematics and connected vehicle services are designed to enhance the safety, security and driving experience for vehicle owners while providing marketing and operational benefits to automakers and their affiliated dealerships. SiriusXM offers a portfolio of location-based services through two-way wireless connectivity, including safety, security, convenience, maintenance and data services, remote vehicle diagnostics, stolen or parked vehicle locator services, and monitoring of vehicle emission systems.
SiriusXM also provides premium traffic, weather, data and information services for subscribers in cars, trucks, RVs, boats and aircraft through SiriusXM Traffic™, SiriusXM Travel Link, NavTraffic®, Nav Weather™, SiriusXM Aviation, Sirius Marine™, Sirius Marine Weather, XMWX Aviation, and XMWX Marine™.
SiriusXM also holds a minority interest in SiriusXM Canada which has more than 2 million subscribers.
On social media, join the SiriusXM community on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
SiriusXM is committed to integrity, excellence, and diversity among its employees.
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for the daily show preparation of an assigned talk show or shows. The producer will meet with the executive producers on a regular basis and will report to the executive producers. This person will also meet with his assigned host(s) each day to discuss topics and plan segments for the show. The producer will manage the flow of the show as well as screen callers for the program. Responsible for the background material and execution of the show while live on the air, the producer will also oversee the imaging and sound of the show.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily show preparation for assigned talk show
• Meet with Executive Producer and Host on a daily basis to help plan shows
• Produce segments for daily broadcast
• Manage talent and flow of show in-studio during daily broadcast
• Implement daily tasks assigned from the Executive Producer to meet broadcast deadlines
• Work with Associate Producer(s) to gather work parts and music to enhance program segments
• Supervise and assist talk show host while program is on-air
• Responsible for segment show imaging
• Responsible for studio preparation for daily show
• Provide statistical information packet daily to talk program hosts and producers
• Research background material for staff, segments, and daily broadcast
• Screen telephone calls for talk program
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of four (4) years of programming related experience at a satellite, traditional commercial, and/or college radio station
Requirements and General Skills:
• Ability to thrive in a hectic, fast-paced, results and delivery-oriented environment
• Good project management and planning skills
• Recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of work materials as appropriate
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Working independently and in a team environment
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
• Strong familiarity with Major League Baseball and personalities
• Ability & willingness to travel for remote broadcasts when necessary
• On-site remote producing experience preferred
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Proficient in digital audio editing
• Knowledge of Dalet preferred but not required
• Ability to operate audio console
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
Job ID 9148