• The Post Coordinator will handle receipt, organization, tracking, distribution, duplication, and delivery of all Post Production related materials as directed by the Post Supervisor, Post Manager, or Line Producer.
• This includes maintaining databases and spreadsheets to track retakes and other materials for overseas studios, handling/dubbing/distributing materials for sign off as well as for final delivery, and to assist the Post Production Supervisor/Manager in any way necessary to maintain the workflow of the Post Production process.
• The Post Coordinator should be highly organized with an attention to detail and the ability to multitask on many levels.
• The Post Coordinator may be required not only to work on multiple shows but for multiple Post Supervisors/Managers, requiring the ability to change gears and work in different ways and with different personalities.
• The Post Coordinator may be required to sit in on meetings where they will interact with the creators/directors of the shows, so the Post Coordinator’s ability to understand that relationship and how to interact properly within protocol is crucial.
• There will be times when the Post Coordinator will be required to draft communications to or speak with Network Executives and Overseas Studios, so again their knowledge of that relationship and how to interact properly within protocol with these departments is a very important aspect of the job.
• 1-2 Years of Post Production Experience
• Proficiency in the MS Office Suite of apps, Filemaker Pro, and Photoshop.
• The ability to type dictated notes with reasonable speed and accuracy, and an understanding of QuickTime movies and other video container files as well as standard production-related codecs.
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Avid, and ProTools is a plus.
• Animation experience is a plus.
Req ID: 8644