Supports and manages the office of the department head and also assists in post-production management:
- Assist with series setup/wrap of personnel and offices of all CBS TV Studios shows.
- Script breakdowns
- Monitoring compliance within all of the post production departments with CBS policies and procedures
- Coordination between the studio and filmmakers/production teams
- Management of editorial assets at wrap for all shows
- Phone reception for SVP
- Arranging meetings and appointments
- Arranging travel for the Executives and for production personnel as necessary
- Reporting expenses
- Clerical duties (business writing, filing, printing, copying, etc.)
- Other assigned responsibilities based on business need
1.Solid technical background in post-production is an absolute requirement. Must have thorough knowledge of linear and nonlinear editing techniques, audio pre-lay and mixing methodologies, videotape and media file formats, animated graphics, other miscellaneous equipment used in the day-to-day post-production process. A thorough understanding of file-based post-production workflows is required.
Candidate must be computer literate. This includes a thorough knowledge of the Mac and Windows operating systems, spreadsheets, database systems, and general word processing.
Additional requisite skills include being a well-organized and detail-oriented person with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must also be able to work well under pressure
Bachelor's Degree with a major in Television or Film production (from four-year college or university or two to five years related experience (e.g., a television network, network affiliate, major film studio, production company or advertising agency) and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with interfacing with production personnel and post production facilities is essential.EEO STATEMENT:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled