Requisition ID 23606
Discovery's Digital Media group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery Communications. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for thirteen iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Animal Planet, HGTV, and Food Network.
We are a small but mighty team working at the crossroads of technology and entertainment. As content creators in the digital space, we’re building on the Discovery legacy by using technology to evolve the viewing experience… telling better, more engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day.
What’s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the digital business. As a Digital Performance Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in the evolution and success of the streaming video business for Discovery. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, passionate and incredibly talented creative team to launch campaigns that drive new users across Discovery’s entire portfolio of TVE (TV Everywhere) streaming apps.
1. Collaborate with internal media & strategy team to develop campaigns that leverage both the Discovery portfolio and external digital paid media to acquire new users within acceptable CPA target based on customer lifetime value models.
2. Responsible for day to day optimization of performance marketing initiatives working closely with Media Strategy counterparts
3. Develop and manage rigorous testing across paid channels
4. Responsible for monthly testing and updates to app store metadata
5. Works closely with Analytics for deep dive attribution, audience segmentation, campaign ROI, LTV targets, insights and key performance indicators
6. Quarterly sessions with media channel partners (i.e. Google, Facebook/Instagram, Roku, Amazon)
7. Works with Media Strategy & Insights team to produce monthly recap reviews
8. Oversees media hub submissions and deep linking/attribution process
9. Mange both internal and external creative resources to support campaign asset development
10. Assist in the development of KPI dashboards to improve the day to day operations of the business
• 3+ years experience in digital marketing position
• Prior experience in audience development, direct response digital marketing, entertainment/media/television marketing, or building a digital subscriber base preferred
• Proven project management and strategic marketing skills including budget management and media planning.
• A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
• Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
• Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.