Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Responsible for parking vehicles or issuing tickets for guests in a parking lot area. May collect fee.
• Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary
• Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure all space is used effectively
• Position requires constant walking and occasional sitting
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to express oneself in a professional, clear and concise fashion.
• Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment
• Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.